FREE SHIPPING / 20 FEET AND UP THROUGH LTEC DIRECT!
- LTEC is a premier manufacturer and supplier of surface drains. LTEC Drains offer home owners, architects, engineers, contractors and storm water managers a variety of superior surface drains for a myriad of applications.
- LTEC Drains are made from the highest quality galvanized steel.
- No matter what the situation requires, from residential to unlimited heavy industrial applications, LTEC drains will outlast any plastic or poly type drain on the market!
- LTEC Drains are engineered for simple one-step installations. This minimizes contractor costs for installation.
- LTEC Drains meet and exceed the ADA American Disabilities Act of 1990; Section 4.5.4.
- LTEC Drains are a practical and cost-effective solution anywhere runoff needs to be controlled or captured.
- LTEC Drains have been load tested in accordance with DIN 19580 / EN 1433. This is the standard written specifically for trench drains and internationally recognized. LTEC Drains are rated for 35 tons or 70,000lbs.
- Animal Kennels
- Car Washes
- Commercial Kitchens
- Driveways / Residential & Commercial
- Erosion BMP Applications
- Gas Stations
- Loading Docks
- Parking Lots
- Storm water and surface water control
LTEC design enables easy customization without typical custom pricing. If you need a custom fit give us a call!
Why use our drain systems?
LTEC Drains require minimal to no maintenance for the property owner. Other drains require constant maintenance and cleaning in order to function properly because debris frequently clogs the drain openings. The LTEC design allows only the smallest of debris to pass through the slots where it accumulates in the drain bottom . The drain does not clog, it simply must be periodically emptied.
The life expectancy of our drain is far in excess of 20 to 30 years in the majority of all environmental applications, even in severe urban and coastal areas. High quality galvanized steel is an essential fabrication component of our drain systems. UV rays, extreme temperature changes, and other elements do not affect our products longevity.
LTEC Drain installation is simple and easy compared with any other drain on the market.
Many customers have purchased our drain after their existing plastic or poly type drain has failed, many within 3 to 5 years after installation. Our drains have been functioning for over 10 years with no sign of breaking down.